WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE?
by Lewis E. Thomas

WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE?

 
What will it be like in that GREAT CITY of GOD up above?
WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE TO LIVE WITH GOD IN THAT GREAT KINGDOM FILLED WITH LOVE?
 
What will it be like to walk down "HEAVEN'S STREETS OF PURE GOLD"?
What will it be like to "visit daily" with JESUS, the one who saved my soul?
 
What will it be like to live in that CITY that is illuminated solely by the GLORY OF THE FATHER AND THE SON?
I'm at a loss to find words on this earth to describe it, because it will be much more than "FUN"!
 
What will it be like to live in that KINGDOM filled with "AMAZING GRACE"?
WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE to see nothing but glory and joy on "every" face?
 
What will it be like to live in a place that has no crime, prisons, or hospital beds?
What will it be like to never have to attend "another funeral" where we morn for the dead?
 
What will it be like to live in a kingdom with no hate, violence, suffering, sickness, or pain?
What will it be like when God Himself gives us Christians our "NEW NAME"?
 
What will it be like to walk among a "TRILLION" ANGELS OF GOD glowing with devine love?
What will it be like when we get to that "HEAVENLY CITY OF LOVE?
 
What will it be like when we receive our "CROWNS" from the very HAND OF GOD?
WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE IN THAT GLORIOUS CITY OF GOD?
 
What will it be like in that HEAVENLY KINGDOM FAR AWAY?
WHEN GOD "HIMSELF" WIPES ALL OF OUR TEARS AWAY?
 
What will it be like?, I ASK MYSELF THAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE to live in that Kingdom "prepared" for those who have been "BORN AGAIN"?
 
WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE...?    1 Cor 2:9
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 7/7/2019
 
1Cor 2:9
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print