Sweet Promises of Satan?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

It started, or became visible, in the Garden of Eden, at the don of human history, when Satan convinced Eve that they “shall be like gods”.

How poetically does Masonry describe today the whole thing? It is to be the “celestial beings elevating the terrestrial beings unto godhood”. How noble. It already happened twice in the history of mankind.

Being like gods turned out to be being half human and half demon, as physical bastards of materializing demons raping human women. To clean up this fatal global pollution there followed the flood of Noah and later the conquest of Canaan. How incredible that something of this magnitude is not taught in our history and our schools.  But you know the reason why.

Demons raping human women, especially in the near future? Rough language? What do you suppose the reality will be? Do you suppose the invasion of demons (thrown to Earth and released from the pit) will have some biblical morality and restraints? This “quantum leap for humanity” will be achieved by fornicating up a mass of bastards, generated by materializing demons raping at will your wife and daughter and all they can get.

Adam and Eve were as gods before, in control of all creation. What did they gain from Satan? Let that be a warning to you in dealing with this Devil. Satan’s promises are very sophisticated and the deepest of lies. Masonry is said to be full of such promises.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print