The International Religious Freedom Alliance - giving place to the devil
by Jack Vorster

The announcement by the US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, of the creation of an International Religious Freedom Alliance, whereby one of the goals of the new alliance will be to hold accountable countries who deny people the right to freely practice their faith, is quite ridiculous. It is like announcing to God that all religions should be acceptable in His sight and that Satan should be given a free hand to ply his trade in the world.

Furthermore, to appeal to all nations to allow freedom of religion is like telling Satan that we do not mind if people worship him through all the false religions that he has established as long as he does not kill Christians. How naive. The sole purpose of Satan is to not only get rid of Christians, but all of humanity before they become Christians.

And for a nation to proudly hold that they have freedom of religion enshrined in their constitution does exactly the same thing, that is, giving room to Satan. This has given Satan carte blanche to imbed and protect his evil agenda for many decades. It is no wonder that all supposed Christian countries, such as the United States of America, are in the moral and political quagmire that they find themselves in. This has led to Satan succeeding in banning the name of Jesus Christ in educational institutions and the parliaments of government, not to mention the killing of sixty million unborn human babies over the last thirty years.

In effect, by having freedom of religion in their constitution, the US Government – in opposition to God - is saying that we shall indeed have other Gods before Him, despite the fact that God is emphatic in decreeing that, “Thou shalt have no other gods before me.” (Ex 20:3 & Deut 5:7)

What the US Government should do is scrap that freedom of religion clause from their constitution and replace it with one that declares that their nation believes in the one true God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and that salvation is through none other but the Son of God, Jesus Christ, and that the name of Jesus shall be hailed and praised from the rooftops, inside classrooms and every building within the land, especially the chambers of government.

Adherents to man-made religions should be allowed to do as they please privately and peacefully in their own homes/buildings and no special considerations should be afforded them in public places and neither should they be allowed to take up political office at any level, all of which is far more than what God allowed in Biblical history. “Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness and what communion hath light with darkness?” (2Co r. 6:14)

Satan and his human cohorts in the form of terrorists and radical false religions are running rampant all over the world leaving a path of death and destruction in their wake by courtesy of all nations professing to be Christian, but affording God’s (and our) adversary an open invitation to do so by means of the content of their constitution as well as the act of separating Church and State. Every human being is subject to the God of creation regardless of their vocation. There should be no such thing as separation of Church and State. We either acknowledge God in every aspect of our lives or we reject His sovereignty over all things.

I quote from Dr. Roger E. Dickson (Africa International Missions), “When men give up the moral standards of God, the people of society turn on themselves, and thus the nation falls from within.”

This is clearly evident in American civil society and between its political parties. In South Africa parliamentary sessions have become physical brawls.

It is not a matter of condemning or harming atheists or those of false religions, but rather a matter of choosing whom we will serve (Joshua 24:15) and declaring to the world that we serve the God of love, peace and joy.

Of course, every opportunity should be given to those of other religious persuasions to change their mind in the way prescribed in the Word of God. After all, Christians only became Christians when they believed.

The first western nation to follow the remedial steps as outlined above can expect a supernatural, virtually overnight transformation into a powerhouse nation of people enjoying a thriving economy with criminal activity and corruption fading away to the point of oblivion.

Indeed, “Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.” (Ps 33:12)



Now retired, Jack Vorster has a background in marketing in the field of newspaper advertising. As a result of a life-changing experience he turned his attention to the study of the human make-up and the realities connected to human behaviour based on the Word of God. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print