THE PROPHETIC CLOCK IS TICKING
by Lupie Riley


Freelance writer Lupie Riley


Thought: Born again Christians get ready for the ride of your life. The prophetic clock is nearing midnight. Everything is coming together at breakneck speed as we observe world conditions. Rumors of war's, earthquakes, floods, rising of antisemitism and hatred for Christians, periless times with much anxiety and fears as to what the future holds for all mankind.


As believers we need to focus on who's coming, not whats coming upon the world. We live in a time in history that never has been and never will be again. It's the time for our Lord's return to take out those who belong to him before judgement falls on all mankind. It will be seven years of tribulation and chaos that the world has never seen before. The Lord warns us to be ready, not like the maidens that forgot to have enough oil in their lamps. Oil in the Word represents the Holy Spirit. We need to be filled with the Holy Spirit so that each day brings us closer to our Lords return and we will be ready to greet him face to face as we live our lives in His perfect will.


What an exciting day that will be but for those left behind it will be doom and gloom. Digital Angel has been waiting in the shadows over 15 years for their time in history when every human being that has said no to the saving grace of Jesus will be marked with Satans chip and their will be no turning back.
Many of our religious institutions do not want to touch the teaching of Revelation (end times) as it will be too uncomfortable or confusing for the ears of those who keep the flow of money coming in so leaders can afford a life of luxury , jet planes and summer homes. So many people leave their churches on the Lord's day spiritually hungry for the meat of God's word and still searching for answers to the emptiness they feel inside.


Where are you if the Lord would come next week to take out his children before the tribulation? Will you be one of those in flight to meet Jesus in the air, or one of those that will remain on earth during seven years of severe judgement. The prophetic time clock is ticking and time is short, no time to straddle the fence. Today is the day of Salvation, invite Jesus into your life and be on the side of those who will join him in the sky. Maranatha


Prayer: Father God, looking around at world events I feel like that time is short before your return in the rapture. I should be living my life each day in your will ready to join you in the sky with my lamp (life) filled with oil (Holy Spirit). Maranatha
Verse: I Thess. 5:9,10,11 " For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain Salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ. Who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. Wherefore comfort yourselves together and edify one another, even as also ye do."



Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and three greats.  I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years.  Working on a book at the present.  My priorities are God first, family, country. Look me up on Google search by my name Lupie Riley, click on first link. Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print