CANâT SEE ANY PRESENCE OF GOD?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

If God reigns, how can evil keep increasing? Prayed for something, and did not get it?

Did your little (or nonexistent?) faith crack-up for good after that?

We are, in what is called by many, near the “end times”.  Now what does that mean?

It means closer to the appearance of the Antichrist. NOW IS NOT THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON EARTH. Satan is still the Prince of this world. Look it up in the Bible. Forget what the SAMIRABIS religions (Catholic. Orthodox, Oriental) teach.

But this planet will become the Kingdom of God during the coming thousand-year reign of Christ Jesus.

The whole Bible actually divides by seven. Some say, six thousand years under Satan, then one thousand years under Christ, with all the intelligent creation looking on. The sum is a biblical 7, even though it is not spelled out that way in the Bible.

It all started, or became visible, in the Garden of Eden, at the don of human history, when Satan convinced Eve that they “shall be like gods”.

How poetically does Masonry describe today the whole thing? It is to be the “celestial beings elevating the terrestrial beings unto godhood”. How noble. It already happened twice in the history of mankind.

Being like gods turned out to be being half human and half demon, as physical bastards of materializing demons raping human women. To clean up this fatal global pollution there followed the flood of Noah and later the conquest of Canaan. Only eight people were left at the time of Noah in the whole world with uncontaminated adamic genes (genetics, DNA). Christ could not come from any demoniac stock.

How incredible that something of this magnitude is not taught in our history and our schools.  But you know the reason why.

Adam and Eve were as gods before, in control of all creation. What did they gain from Satan? Let that be a warning to you in dealing with this Devil. Satan’s promises are very sophisticated and the deepest of lies. Masonry is said to be full of such promises.

Out of this, Satan walked out as the temporary god (small g) of this world. But his authority and power are limited by God both in duration and in extent; he can work mostly inside that which he can implant into the volition and ambition of people.

This is the sad environment in which we all subsist today. Still wondering why evil is increasing? Why we have wars, dishonesty, heartbreak and sickness?

God told us what to expect (2Tim.3:1-5) near the end times. The evil will grow more evil, and the good will become more good.

Cease worrying, instead dwell in in the serene peace and love of our Lord and His people and carry His will and His love, as long as possible, unto this perishing world.

Appendix –If you are still searching for a purpose.

Search for the only truth and remedy that exists, for the God who loves you, who made all life and who has made, and will make again, a beautiful world.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this life is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you’ll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, it will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print