Christian Brand Chick-fil-A Is Voted #1
by Rik Charbonneaux

"The plans of the diligent lead to profit .." Proverbs 21:5 NIV

Across the globe, Christian brands are being dropped or displaced by sellers wanting larger share of the liberal markets. It seems that the more your company images good Christian ethics, beliefs and principals to their excellent products, the more the resistance, bad op-EDs and trouble that is generated by liberal responders.

For that reason, it was great to hear that one of our faith based business has been declared the number one choice as America's favorite fast food restaurant by Christians, liberals and non-Christians alike: Chick-fil-A (Market Force's Fast Food Market Research Report).

It is also good to see good that people can still vote with their taste buds, pocketbooks and common sense, instead of their political agenda, when they choose Chick-fil-A as their number one favorite, Further, the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) has voted Chick-fil-A as being it's number one choice four years in a row!

Although Progressives may still hate the Christian principals and political views that Chick-fil-A holds, they certainly don't hesitate to enjoy the food, the menu options and the price. Food quality, taste and value for their money is what brings customers back, not the politics.

Note: The cost of the decision that Chick-fil-A is closed on Sundays costs the company over 1 billion dollars in lost revenue each year. Just this month, the Cathy family (owners) has reaffirmed their honoring of our Lord Jesus Christ through Christian business practices by creating a legal contract between family members to continue doing so through the next three family generations.

* "The public didn’t get the memo that Chick-fil-A is a terrible place to eat" by Michael Brown, CP Current Page: Voices | Friday, August 02, 2019



Rik Charbonneaux is a retired NE Iowan who loves all of God's Word and all of His creatures.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print