My Lifeâs Supernatural Contacts and Experiences (Part 1)
by Eugene Lopatynsky

A 5-YEAR-OLD SEARCHING TO FIND GOD

I don’t remember why or how, but near the age of five I remember trying to find God. I walked far on a street of Brody, in Galicia (now Ukraine), called Zolota (golden one), walking alone far from home, from one church to another, looking for God. All I encountered in about 3 churches, some might have been Catholic and one Greek-Catholic, was a mountain of idols. I did not know anything about idols. But I knew that God was not there.

My parents, at that time, were not Christians. Ours was not a religious home. Why would a baby, in those insecure, uncertain times walk a great distance alone, looking for God? I don’t quite understand it to this day. You might think it is just a coincidence.

I don’t think so.

THE ONLY BUSH DOWN A VERTICAL MOUNTAIN WALL

At the age of about ten I climbed a very steep mountain wall in the Tiroler Alpen (Austria), outside of Landeck, together with a friend. Now I don’t even remember this friend’s name, though I can still see him clearly in my memory. We reached the top and in due course attempted the very steep descent. I was climbing down ahead, my friend some 3 meters behind. Suddenly a jagged boulder, perhaps 2 feet across, became lose under the feet of my companion, fell from above and struck me on the right hip, catapulting me instantly and with enormous force clear into empty space. We had no safety ropes at all, not even an Alpenstock.

Below was certain mutilation or death. I don’t remember what I may have been thinking. All I remember is seeing a single, solitary bush growing out of the vertical wall, and my grabbing at it for dear life. God saved my life again.

What do you suppose the chances were to encounter exactly below me the only solitary bush on an entire vertical wall? A mere chance?

I don’t think so.

CATHOLIC MARY – SAMIRABIS (ASHTORETH) AND SEX

I encountered Jesus (more truthfully, He sure encountered me) in a Catholic church, of all things, and I began to love my Lord Jesus with all my heart. But the Catholics never gave me a Bible and I started to sin till I progressively lost Him. Though I never lost a longing for God.

I remember, in the middle of that lost period, of being far from God, looking desperately for sex and encountering none.

Conscious of being a sinner, I remember being afraid to come to Jesus. I don’t know how it happened that, in a Catholic church, suffering with my lust I went praying for help and to obtain sex to the Catholic “MARY”.

What then happened must have been a miracle in reverse. For three solid months nearly all the women I saw were literally throwing themselves at me! I had sex coming out of my ears! After three months’ normality returned and again I found myself in a sexual desert. But I never went back to ask “Mary” for sex. I could never understand how a Being from God (“Mary”?) could help me to sin. I knew it was sin.

Much later, becoming a Christian I understood that what happened WAS NOT FROM GOD at all. A tremendous spiritual force, not from God, had interceded. What do you suppose was one of the main functions of Ashtoreth? Check it out on internet.

No Catholic seems to know the Second of the Ten Commandments. Do you wonder why? They are taught that their "Traditions” (actually those of Nimrod and Samirabis and all pagan religions thereafter) have the same (or greater?)  importance than the Bible. Those studying for priesthood are not permitted to read the Bible.

What does the Almighty say? (Deut. 5:8-10):

8Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or thatis in the waters beneath the earth:

9Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,

10And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.

What I had encountered praying to “Mary” was a very powerful intervention of satanic force intending to trap me for good. Demons can and do cause deep emotions and attachments, but they lead only into a final betrayal.

Man is not lost by suffering, persecution or enduring injustice. MAN IS LOST BY SINNING. Satan’s final objective is a world of maximal sin, totally separated from God.

Everyone knows, you can catch more flies with honey, than with vinegar. You think the Devil does not know that?



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print