IMPRESSIONS
by Lewis E. Thomas

"IMPRESSIONS!"

What kind of "IMPRESSIONS" are you making on others each and every day!
If we asked those in your circle of relatives, friends, and neighbors, what would they say?
 
Would they speak of your honesty, your kindness, and concern for other folk's needs?
Or would they say you are a person focused only on "SELF", and controlled by "GREED"?
 
Would they say you are quick to cling to unforgiveness and to an unholy grudge?
And that though the Bible condemns such behavior, you refuse to budge?
 
Are you aware of the "IMPRESSIONS" you are making on your children and on others who are following your "LEAD"?
As a "ROLL MODEL" on GOD'S Scale of 1-10 "what number" would you presently receive?
 
Will the "IMPRESSIONS" you are making encourage others to become better or worse?
Will they look back one day and "blame you" for "leading them" down a road that was immoral and perverse?
 
Do the "IMPRESSIONS" you make on others inspire them to "follow or rebel" against God?
Do you think these questions that I'm asking you to be "out of place" and odd?
 
Are the "IMPRESSIONS" you are making on others causing God and the angels up in Heaven to smile?
Or are your "IMPRESSIONS" causing the Devil and his demons to rejoice, because your "IMPRESSIONS" are vile?
 
Many in your circle of influence have their eyes fixed on you, can't you tell?
IF THEY FOLLOW "YOUR LEAD" WILL IT TAKE THEM UP TO HEAVEN OR STRAIGHT DOWN INTO HELL?
 
I hope this little rhyme left a positive "IMPRESSION" on you.
Because "SOMEONE" out there is going to be "influenced" by the things that "you" say and do!
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 9/8/2019
 
 
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print