GOD-TRACKING IS BEING WEARY OF THE DEVIL'S SCHEMES
by Dudley Anderson

GodTracker 728
The e-devotional helping to keep you on track with God’s plans for your life. GodTracker is published at http://godtracker.co.uk 

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Jim had a calling on his life. He’d come to know Jesus at an early age and by the time he reached his teens, he knew God had a plan for him. Jim was bright and talented, and the Lord soon opened a door for him to flourish as a worship leader. Three years after leaving school Jim married his childhood sweetheart. Together they fixed their eyes on the purposes of God. He registered with a Bible seminary to study for the ministry. However, two years into his studies Jim was to discover the truth that, although God had a plan for his life, so did the enemy of God’s plans – the devil.

Only one year into Jim’s study programme, the enemy came in like a flood. Jim had been spending much time practising music with a young woman in the music team. Spending undue time together they soon fell in love. Both were married. Gradually Jim’s marriage began to unravel. His eyes and heart were being drawn away from the woman he’d loved since childhood. He tried to justify his infidelity by claiming that he’d never loved his wife, but that was a lie, and he knew it.

The devil’s plan is to always undermine the plan of God. Satan is not a creator; he is a counterfeiter. Satan does know the future; he can only surmise God’s plans for your life. Therefore, he will devise his own alternative schemes to undermine God’s purposes. His plans surely offer a viable alternative to the plans of God. But Satan is a subtle liar. He presents his alternatives in ways that flatter and appease the flesh.

If you have come under the attack of Satan and fallen for his lies, then I counsel: Turn from sin in repentance and contrition and return to the plans you know God knows he has for you. Do this and God will revive you. Humbly submit to the truth of God’s word and conviction of the Holy Spirit (humility always counteracts the flesh), to neutralise the attack of Satan. Do this and God will raise you up. So, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.

I’m glad to conclude that Jim came to his senses. The affair lasted only a few weeks, but it almost derailed his marriage and ministry. Love is a choice and Jim chose, with God's help, to again love his wife. God’s plans prevailed!

God-tracking is being wary of the devil's schemes  

READ ALL ABOUT IT
Isaiah 59:19
Ephesians 6:10-20
Isaiah 57:15
James 4:10 

DON’T GIVE UP, LOOK UP & PRAY

I submit to the truth of your word and choose to walk according to the plans you know you have for me

“Dear God, I see it now. I have been flattered by the devil and he has attempted to derail me from my God track. I admit to and confess my wrong, O Lord. Forgive me I pray for taking my eyes off you and following the devil's alternative. I humble myself before you in contrition and truth. You alone are my Lord. You alone are my Guide. I submit to the truth of your word and choose to walk according to the plans you know you have for me. Praise you for your purposes. Amen.”

If you prayed that prayer today, please email me - [email protected]

SUBSCRIBE to the FREE weekly e-devotional GodTracker at…
http://eepurl.com/dxTLAf

----------------------------
What is GodTracker?

GodTracker is a weekly e-mail devotional, written by Dudley Anderson, based on the premise that God has a plan for our lives. His Word calls us to seek his plan by acknowledging him in all our ways and by tracking his purposes, in faith.

Listen to podcasts by Dudley Anderson at…
http://godtracker.co.uk/godtracker-podcasts  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
GodTracker IS BROUGHT TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE.

IF THIS DEVOTIONAL HAS BLESSED YOUR LIFE, PLEASE HELP US TO CONTINUE SERVING YOU THROUGH ITS MESSAGES BY BECOMING A VISION PARTNER AT

https://www.surereality.net/become-a-vision-partner/

 

THANK YOU



Born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa Dudley Anderson began writing for radio in 1994. Dudley currently writes a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought called GodTracker and has complied 2 devotional books based on GodTracker. More information at surereaity.net 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print