Wish Them Well
by PamFord Davis

Strong and healthy as an ox…

I cannot affirm or deny that statement; I’ve never studied the health condition of oxen. I do know that there are lots of sick folks. I wish them well; I pray.

“Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers (3 John 2 NASB).”

Good health is a blessing; we often take it for granted.

Seeking healing, many grasp at straws.

In faith, one woman touched the fringe of Jesus’ garment.

“And a woman who had been suffering from a hemorrhage for twelve years, came up behind Him and touched the fringe of His cloak;  for she was saying to herself, ‘If I only touch His garment, I will get well.’  But Jesus turning and seeing her said, ‘Daughter, take courage; your faith has made you well.’ At once the woman was made well (Matthew 9:20-22 NASB).”

I wish people well; I pray. On occasion, I send get well greeting cards. Jesus, seeing faith in the infirmed has the power to ‘make them well.’



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print