GOD-TRACKING IS LIVING BY GODâS PERFECT BLUEPRINT
by Dudley Anderson

GodTracker 733
The e-devotional helping to keep you on track with God’s plans for your life.
GodTracker is published at godtracker.co.uk

Galatians 5:16
So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature.

Jesus is the blueprint of God for your life. Mankind was originally designed according to this plan but, sadly, the Bible says that, when we sinned, we fell short of this plan and corrupted God’s perfect righteous image. Though God sent us the Law of Moses to rectify the discrepancies, it was rendered powerless in that it was weakened by our sinful nature. Therefore, God sent his Son, Jesus – his original blueprint – to reconcile us back to himself. Because Jesus is God in the flesh he wasn’t marred by the fall of man. Jesus was and is sinless. Even so, God’s plan was to allow Jesus to bear the curse of sin when he died in our place, for the wages of sin is death. You see, God imputed Jesus with your sin so that, by repentance and in faith, you could be imputed with God’s righteousness. In Christ, you become the righteousness of God. Jesus in you is God’s original plan for your life.

Many people think that they need to work really hard to earn God’s favour, but this is impossible. God is so holy and righteous that we would need to become as he is in order to earn his favour. But Jesus is already how God is, because Jesus is God in the flesh. Therefore, in order to be holy as he is holy, you and I need to intentionally repent of sin and then live according to his blueprint for our lives, by faith. The moment you truly repent, you admit your failings and die to the old nature of sin. Then the moment you exercise faith in God’s grace you put your confidence in Christ as God’s original plan. And so you live by his righteousness and not yours. 

When you commit yourself to Christ God’s righteousness is graciously and supernaturally superimposed into your spirit-man; you become reconciled to God’s perfect blueprint. When you commit yourself to Christ you crumple up the old corrupted copy of the plan of your life and overlay it with God’s perfect, blessed and magnificent blueprint for your future. “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope,” says the Lord.

Why not do it now?!

God-tracking is living by God’s perfect Blueprint

 

READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Romans 3:23

Romans 8:1-4

Romans 6:23

2 Corinthians 5:21

Galatians 2:20

Jeremiah 29:11

 

Follow Dudley Anderson on Twitter @godtracker

 

DON’T GIVE UP, LOOK UP & PRAY

From here on, O Lord, I choose to follow your blueprint for my life

“Dear God, I realise now that, like the rest of mankind, the plan of my life is marred by sin. I admit to my sin – stuff I have done that has displeased you and the sin of mankind that has been copied into my life through the generations. Thank you for sending Jesus – your original blueprint – to be a sin offering for me. I choose to put my faith in Jesus’ replacing sacrifice for my sins. I believe he died and rose again and now confess him to be Lord of my life. From here on, O Lord, I choose to follow your blueprint for my life. Amen.”

If you prayed that prayer today, I would really love to hear from you. Please email me,  [email protected] 

SUBSCRIBE to the FREE weekly e-devotional GodTracker at,

http://eepurl.com/dxTLAf

----------------------------

What is GodTracker?

GodTracker is a weekly e-mail devotional, written by Dudley Anderson, based on the premise that God has a plan for our lives. His Word calls us to seek his plan by acknowledging him in all our ways and by tracking his purposes, in faith.

Listen to podcasts by Dudley Anderson at, godtracker.co.uk/godtracker-podcasts  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

GodTracker IS BROUGHT TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE.

IF THIS DEVOTIONAL HAS BLESSED YOUR LIFE, PLEASE HELP US TO CONTINUE SERVING YOU THROUGH ITS MESSAGES BY BECOMING A VISION PARTNER AT surereality.net/become-a-vision-partner/

THANK YOU



Born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa Dudley Anderson began writing for radio in 1994. Dudley currently writes a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought called GodTracker and has complied 2 devotional books based on GodTracker. More information at surereaity.net 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print