Share the Wealth
by Tonja Taylor


James 1:21, TPT, So this is why we abandon everything morally impure and all forms of wicked conduct. Instead, with a sensitive spirit we absorb God’s Word, which has been implanted within our nature, for the  Word of Life has power to continually deliver us.”

Psalm 49:6-7, TPT, They trust in their treasures and boast in their riches, yet not one of them, though rich as a king, could rescue his own brother from the guilt of his sins. Not one could give God the ransom price for the soul of another, let alone for himself.”

1 Corinthians 1:5 TPT, In him you have been made extravagantly rich in every way. You have been endowed with a wealth of inspired utterance and the riches that come from your intimate knowledge of him.”

You are extremely wealthy–you just need to open your eyes! And you need to share the wealth!!

There are several organizations in the USA that collect and distribute the Word of God in various forms, and ship them across the sea at a VERY economical rate to those ministries who need and want them! YOU can help thrust the Word of God into the world even more by sharing the Word in whatever form you have it--and bring many souls to Christ!

Those who need and want these either cannot afford them, or don’t have easy access to them, or both! We have such freedom and extremely low costs to enjoy the Word of God in the United States of America–thank the LORD!

It costs money to store and distribute these items, of course. But there is no obligation to give anything other than what the LORD leads you to give; the Bibles and other materials full of the Truth of Christ is THE valuable thing!

 



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print