The REAL Jesus
by Tonja Taylor

18 Now it occurred that as Jesus was praying privately, the disciples were with Him, and He asked them, Who do men say that I am?
19 And they answered, John the Baptist; but some say, Elijah; and others, that one of the ancient prophets has come back to life.
20 And He said to them, But who do you [yourselves] say that I am? And Peter replied, The Christ of God!
 - Luke 9:18-20, AMPC

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.

You may have heard a lot about Him.

Or you may have heard nothing.

Even in America, He is not as well known as He should be.

But that is about to change!

So Who is this Jesus--the REAL Jesus?

He is the answer to every problem. He is the friend that--no matter what--will never turn His back on us, if we truly desire Him. He is the unexplainable mercy, grace, and pure love that every human craves.

He is the Creator and Sustainer of every good thing, and His soul longs for the hearts of men to turn to Him and have a life of Heaven on earth. His heart toward us is Love, pure Love, adorned with matchless Grace.

He, Jesus Christ, is our Heavenly Lawyer--the spotless Son, the whipping boy, the One Who threw Himself between us and the Judge, so that He took the scourging and hell and death and the grave--so we could go free.

He is the source of all life, true wisdom, and the only One that cares about us enough to sacrifice it all--in spite of our willfully abhorrent behavior--so that we may be forgiven, cleansed, and restored to our pre-earth relationship with this Holy God.

He is the Giver of all good things, including every breath. He is Compassion, and He is Truth. What is Truth? Truth is Jesus Christ the Anointed One, the Everlasting to Everlasting, the Alpha and the Omega, the Everlasting to Everylasting. HE IS GOD!

He is King of kings, and LORD of lords. Jesus Christ is LORD of all.

He is the One Who always was, and is and is to come.

58 Jesus replied, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, before Abraham was born, I Am. -- John 8:45, AMPC

But you don't have to take my word for it. The Word speaks for itself:

Romans 5:8 But God shows and clearly proves His [own] love for us by the fact that while we were still sinners, Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) died for us. (AMCP)

Romans 8:34 Who is there to condemn [us]? Will Christ Jesus (the Messiah), Who died, or rather Who was raised from the dead, Who is at the right hand of God actually pleading as He intercedes for us. (AMPC)

2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ controls and urges and impels us, because we are of the opinion and conviction that [if] One died for all, then all died; (AMPC)

1 Thessalonians 5:10 Who died for us so that whether we are still alive or are dead [at Christ’s appearing], we might live together with Him and share His life. (AMPC)

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ [the Messiah Himself] died for sins once for all, the Righteous for the unrighteous (the Just for the unjust, the Innocent for the guilty), that He might bring us to God. In His human body He was put to death, but He was made alive in the spirit, (AMPC)

Romans 5:10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, it is much more [certain], now that we are reconciled, that we shall be saved (daily delivered from sin’s dominion) through His [resurrection] life. (AMPC)

1For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten ([a]unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.                                           --John 3:16, AMPC

If you still are not convinced, that's OK. Just call out to God. Ask Him if He's real. Ask Him to reveal Himself to you. He will! He knew you before you were born, and He created you in your mother's womb for a wonderful life. You can start having that life today, if you will just connect with Him!

Psalm 145:18 The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him sincerely and in truth. (AMPC)



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print