We Are Confident!
by Tonja Taylor

We are certain, undaunted, confident, because He has overcome the world and deprived it of its power to harm us! --John 16:33

We are also confident of this very thing: That He Who began a good work in us will see it through to completion until the day of Jesus Christ! --Philippians 1:6.

Hallelujah!

We may not FEEL confident. I have not FELT very confident the past few weeks, but I know my God is FAITHFUL, and faith is NOT a feeling!

Praise Him!

So let’s pray: Father, our confidence–meaning our trust–is in YOU Who never fails. You cannot be unfaithful; You are forever faithful–You give us every breath, and we praise and thank and trust in You, forever! Please strengthen us with might in our inner selves today; give us grace to release all our worries and fears to You, for You love us, died and rose again for us, and ever live to pray for us and work all thing together for our best and Your glory, amen! THANK YOU!



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print