Learn to Be Wise
by Tonja Taylor

Never stop learning. Actually, every day that you live, you may even accidentally learn something, like how to take a different route to work, how to be more efficient at something, or whatever. But when you learn intentionally, that’s when you enjoy the most and are the most engaged.

When you engage in learning more about the LORD, that’s the ultimate life experience! He is always with us and never-ending, endlessly creative, and His wisdom is beyond our comprehension. Yet He loves us so much, and delights to teach us His ways!

If you don’t know where to start, ask Him to help you learn that too. He will. He’s THE Master Teacher, and of course, to learn how to be successful in every area of life, consult and follow the Ultimate Answer Guide: The Holy Bible!  

The LORD will show you verses that will help you, and He will start interacting more with you. Sometimes, as you draw closer to Him, you will just know the answers to things! For instance, whom to marry is not in the Bible, but the LORD is the King and He DOES arrange marriages (mine is proof!)!  He will lead you by peace, for He is the Prince of Peace. He will warm you by your spirit and soul being NOT at peace, if the person you are dating or thinking of marrying is NOT His best for you.  That is a powerful example.

The LORD is our Father (as long as we have received His Son, Jesus, by faith, for the forgiveness and cleansing from our sins!) and loves us SO much! He cares about every detail of our lives, amen! So just ask Him to help you, and He will! 



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print