It Just Gets Better!
by Tonja Taylor

Oh, how great is Your goodness, which You have laid up for those who fear, revere, and worship You, goodness which You have wrought for those who trust and take refuge in You before the sons of men!”         –Psalm 31:19

As one preacher we listen to says, “It (God’s goodness) just gets gooder and gooder!”

As this brother in Christ knows, that may be bad English, but it’s so true!

God is GOOD. ALL good. I am continually amazed at His goodness–even to me while I was doing many things against Him (some I knew about, some I didn’t, but I was still doing them. He is so merciful!)

There is NO evil in Him, nor does He cause evil. He is holy. He is righteous. He is true–He is Truth!

I John 1:5 says, "[ Light and Darkness, Sin and Forgiveness ] This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all."

But you don’t have to take my word for it. Take His!

God is up to any challenge you can make. He can handle it. He–Jesus Christ–IS “The Man”!

Thank God He DID come as a man–so He could experience all the junk you and I will ever go through, and then pay for it–so we could go FREE!

Call to Him to make Himself known to you today. He will!



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print