It's Available Now!
by Tonja Taylor

2 Corinthians 6:2,” (TPT), “For he says, I listened to you at the time of my favor. And the day when you needed salvation, I came to your aid. So can’t you see? Now is the time to respond to his favor! Now is the day of salvation!”

“The funds will be available tomorrow, right?” I asked the bank clerk. She smiled. “It’s available now,” she said. “Immediately.”

“Now? Today?” I was surprised, and pleased. But it made sense. It was, after all, my money, and it should be available immediately for me to do with what I wanted. Just because I gave it to someone else to hold did not mean I had to wait to use it.

And so it is with the Blessings of my Covenant with God, I reasoned to myself. (Reasoning can be a trap, and against the truth of God, if it goes against what the Word said. But the LORD also says, in Isaiah 1:18 (ESV), “Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord: though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool.”

Jesus is ready now to help you. He has been ready for over 2,000 years (John 3:15-17), when He came to be born of a virgin, live on earth, die on the cross to pay for all we humans did wrong, and to rise again after three days–all to give us an amazing, abundant, satisfying, wealthy life (John 10;10)! Call out to Him in earnest, and He will answer (Isa. 65:24, Romans 10:13). Then you will start the greatest adventure of your life!



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print