Look at the Clouds
by Tonja Taylor

Matthew 26:64 [TPT), Jesus answered him, “You just said it yourself. And more than that, you are about to see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of God, the Almighty. And one day you will also see the Son of Man coming in the heavenly clouds!”

Psalm 68:34 (TPT), Give it up for God, for he alone has all the strength and power! Proclaim his majesty! For his glory shines down on Israel. His mighty strength soars in the clouds of glory.

Matthew 24:30 (TPT), Then the sign announcing the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn over him. And they will see the Son of Man appearing in the clouds of heaven, revealed with mighty power, great splendor, and glory.”

Clouds fascinate me, and I know I saw a heart (like the one people do with their hands) in the clouds today from My Daddy God to me, as I was driving and singing and praying on this lovely afternoon.

Today also clouds were all across the sky, lined up as if in ranks, like an army. This reminded me of Psalm 57:9 and 10: “I’m thanking you, God, out loud in the streets, singing your praises in town and country. The deeper your love, the higher it goes; every cloud is a flag to your faithfulness.

I have heard at least one pastor state that clouds in the Scriptures are often angels. That would make sense–for instance when the LORD returns and we who truly believe (John 3:16, Romans 10:13) rise to go with Him to Heaven: 1 Thessalonians 4:17 (TPT), “Then we who are alive will join them, transported together in clouds to have an encounter with the Lord in the air, and we will be forever joined with the Lord.”

So join me and look up! Our redemption is very near!

"Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!" says Romans 11:33, ESV. So let us be doing what He's called and appointed and anointed us to do which is, at the core, loving Him and showing His love to others. He is endlessly creative in the ways that He chooses to do that through us, and that's the delight of it! 

 



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print