The Road Less Traveled
by Tonja Taylor

Psalm 119:105 [Full Chapter]  TPT 
[ Truth’s Shining Light ] Truth’s shining light guides me in my choices and decisions; the revelation of your word makes my pathway clear.

Psalm 25:12, (TPT) “Who are they that live in the holy fear of God? You will show them the right path to take.

Psalm 25:8 (TPT) When people turn to you, they discover how easy you are to please—so faithful and true! Joyfully you teach them the proper path, even when they go astray.”

TPsalm 25:9, (TPT), Keep showing the humble your path, and lead them into the best decision. Bring revelation-light that trains them in the truth.”

Our Father God is so faithful! I was in another city headed home, but it was about 5:00, time for rush hour traffic. I had planned to return the faster way via interstate. But the LORD impressed me that I really did not want to be on that road at this time. So, I took the road less traveled–and was I ever glad!

It turned out to be a delightful, relaxing trip, with a much slower pace, rare traffic, and a wonderful time of worshiping and just fellowshipping with the LORD. I enjoyed His sweet Presence in some high praise, the lovely sunshine, blue sky and fluffy clouds, and the serene and verdant farmlands. God is good!

The book of this same title by M. Scott Peck is famous. I have not read it, but from reading reviews it seems based on real Christianity–facing and working through problems; part of human existence. I do not know if the author credits the Word of God, Jesus Christ, as the Answer.

As far as this world goes right now, Jesus Christ IS the “road less traveled,” although HE ALONE is the True Path to all you ever need and want; He alone is the Door to eternal Life.

22 Jesus ministered in one town and village after another,[a]teaching the people as he made his way toward Jerusalem. 23 A bystander asked him, “Lord, will only a few have eternal life?” Jesus said to the crowd, 24 “There is a great cost[b] for anyone to enter through the narrow doorway to God’s kingdom realm. (Luke 13:22-24, TPT)

John 3:15 (TPT), “…so that those who truly believe in him will not perish but be given eternal life”

John 3:36 (TPT), “Those who trust in the Son possess eternal life; but those who don’t obey the Son will not see life, and God’s anger will rise up against them.”

But I know in Whom I have believed–and it is Him! He is real, He is good, and He is Truth.

You don’t have to believe me. Ask Him to reveal Himself to you. He will!



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print