Flow and Go
by Tonja Taylor

1 O God, make the king a godly judge like you and give the king’s son the gift of justice too. 2 Help him to give true justice to your people, honorably and equally to all. 3 Then the mountains of influence will be fruitful, and from your righteousness prosperity and peace will flow to all the people. 4 May the poor and humble have an advocate with the king. May he consider the children of the poor and crush the cruel oppressor. — Psalm 72:1-4, TPT

Water means a lot to me, in almost every form, because it always reminds me of the LORD--of His Spirit of Life that forever flows to us from Heaven--even when we are unaware of His Grace. 

I had the leading to look up “flow” in the Word, and found 72 verses with those words. A few had “flower” but most had to do with water; God’s spirit flowing.

When His Spirit flows, He brings life, for He is the Living Water (John 4, John 7)!

If your life seems dry and thirsty today, ask the LORD to refresh you with His living water. He will. I find that reading His Word aloud and especially worshiping to music that truly honors Him helps me to enter into the flow of His Spirit--meaning, where I sense His wonderful, delightful, peaceful and energizing Presence of Love!  

Ask Him for strategies to experience His Presence, and He will do the same for you!



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print