The P.O.W.E.R. (Purposeful Operations With Eternal Rewards) Creed
by Tonja Taylor

Calling all P.O.W.E.R. (Purposeful Operations With Eternal Rewards) Princes and Princesses! Check out this Creed to see if you are a true P.O.W.E.R. Prince or Princess!

As a Prince or Princess of P.O.W.E.R., I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, Who is the Son of God, the Savior of the world, and the righteous King of the universe. He was born of the virgin Mary (Matthew 1:18-25), lived a perfect and sinless  life on earth 33 years (Hebrews 4:15), preached and taught and loved all humanity (Luke 1:1), was crucified  for the sins of the world, died, was buried, and rose again the third day to live forever (John 3:16).

I believe Jesus appeared in bodily form to many on earth after His resurrection (Acts 1:3), then ascended to Heaven (Acts 1:10) where He sits at the right hand of God the Father (Acts 2:33) and continuously intercedes (prays) for us (I Tim. 3:16, Heb. 5:5, Heb. 7:26).

I believe He is coming again soon as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, to  gather to Himself those who have asked forgiveness for their sins and accepted Him into their hearts (John 14:28, Acts 1:11).

As a Prince or Princess of P.O.W.E.R.*, I agree to do these things:

  • Read my Bible daily, thank God for it, memorize it, speak it, and share with others what God teaches me from it!

(Suggestion: Read a Psalm and a chapter in Proverbs every day and take notes. John is also a very good book to read, about the Love of God. You will be amazed at what the LORD will show you, and certain verses will jump out at you and become very POWERful in your life! But if He leads you to read other places in the Word, that is great, for He is leading you by His Spirit. Go for it!)

  • Invite my dear Father God to be involved in every part of my day and my life
  • Thank Him every day for all the wonderful things He does for me
  • Listen often to music that glorifies Him, and sing along and regularly attend a Bible-believing church and other Christian activities
  • Ask God how to use my gifts, talents, strengths, opportunities, dreams and possessions to advance the Kingdom of God – for everything I have is His
  • Live my life in a way worthy of one who believes in Jesus by not doing things I know are against God’s Word
  • Encourage other young princes and princesses to dare to know King Jesus, read His Word, and become a Prince or Princess of P.O.W.E.R.! 


Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print