God Always Rewards!
by Tonja Taylor

One of the key verses the LORD has used in my life is Proverbs 3:5 and 6: 5″Trust in the Lord completely, and do not rely on your own opinions. With all your heart rely on him to guide you, and he will lead you in every decision you make. Become intimate with him in whatever you do, and he will lead you wherever you go.”

Wow, God our dear Daddy is SO good! He is very patient, and helps us desire to hear Him; teaches us how to hear Him; helps us hear and follow Him; then rewards us for doing so!

To do these things, we must have faith–which is what trust is–that He is good and that He is a faithful Shepherd Who will only lead us in paths right for us.

Even though there may be bumps along the way, that does not mean He is leading us into evil–that will never happen, for there is no darkness in God (I John 1:5), nor can He tempt anyone with it (James 1:13)!

He is Good and ALL Good, and ONLY Good, as Psalm 106:1 (The Passion Translation) says, [ God Is Good ] “Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Everyone thank God, for he is good and easy to please. Your tender love for us, Lord, continues on forever.”

So the more I listen to and follow the LORD–no matter what my natural mind nor circumstances say!–the more I am rewarded–with the Presence of God Himself; with rich Revelation of Who He is, how very GOOD He is, and how SECURE I am in this Blood-bought Covenant through Christ!

Psalm 116:7, The Passion Translation (TPT) , says, “Now I can say to myself and to all, “Relax and rest, be confident and serene, for the Lord rewards fully those who simply trust in him.

Hebrews 11:6 (TPT) states, “And without faith living within us it would be impossible to please God. For we come to God in faith knowing that he is real and that he rewards the faith of those who give all their passion and strength into seeking him.”

GLORY!!! Why would anyone NOT want to serve our truly awesome God?!



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print