It is Written!
by Tonja Taylor

Luke 4:8   And Jesus replied to him, Get behind Me, Satan! It is written, You shall do homage to and worship the Lord your God, and Him only shall you serve.

The other day, a few weeks ago, I heard something that shocked me. I just could not find agreement in my heart in any way with what this leader said: “If it’s not written down, it didn’t happen.”

Really.

There were many things I thought about that, but I had to give them to God. I am not the judge, and it’s a good thing. I also had to release disappoinment at this leader to the LORD. Truly, our hope and expectation must come from God alone, for He alone is Truth, and He IS integrity!

So, that made me all the more thankful that Jesus, Who is God, not only said, “It is written,” but wrote everything down in the Holy Bible so we can know and understand our rights, and enjoy them in this world!

And Jesus did not just cause the Truth to be written. He fulfilled what was written by really submitting Himself to the will of God; by being crucified on the cross, rising again, and ascending to Heaven, but not leaving us comfortless. He sent the Holy Spirit–His Spirit–to be with us always; to lead and guide and warn and encourage us.

But you don’t have to believe me. IT IS WRITTEN. Go find a Bible (there are many online that are free!) and check it out for yourself!



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print