Bridge Of Hope
by Miriam Fredericks

If I had a million dollars I would not have to think twice about my choice of a charitable organization to which I would donate. The Bridge of Hope foundation is more than deserving of my donation.

The idea of a bridge connotes the joining of two ideas, cultures or thought-processes. The purpose of a bridge is to connect. That is exactly what Rod Parsley's Bridge of Hope does. It originates from Ohio and stretches into the content of Africa to transform and I daresay redeem the lives of CHRISTIAN SLAVES in Sudan.

Pastor Rod Parsley's church helps to give a face to the potbellied, starving, dehydrated and suffering people of that region. He did not use his remote control to change the channel when they were shown on television. Instead, he organized a group to visit the region and to find out how he could mobilize his congregation to assist. That is Christianity in action because it is a way of life and not just empty rhetoric.

For almost five years, the money that has been donated to this organization has been used to free SLAVES who are being tortured and humiliated or is it decimated in the Sudanese desert by Muslim extremists.

All of the atrocities that can be imagined occur daily as the people who dare to name the name of Christ are treated in the most inhumane ways. Torture is the norm. Men are killed and the women are raped repeatedly by a band of demonic soldiers.

Man's inhumanity to man can use this situation as a poster of how evil, part of God's creation can be.

My funds will be blessed because God needs Christians to do the work that needs to be done to spread His love on earth. Jesus came to redeem us from sin and so my money will contribute to the redemption of some poor souls. I will provide proof that God is not only a redeemer but a provider of everything they need.

I hope you will join me in donating to this worthy cause and help to save an entire region from the throes of genocide.

Remember God says, "whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers; that you do unto me."

I am a published author/poet. My book "Lyrical Hues" is available at Amazon.com or lyricalhues.com.
I am a Guyanese Educator who resides in the Bahamas.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print