Our Faithful God!
by Tonja Taylor

2 Timothy 2:13 says, “If we are faithless [do not believe and are untrue to Him], He remains true (faithful to His Word and His righteous character), for He cannot deny Himself.

Our Faithful God reigns. He is faithful, even when we are not. He cannot be unfaithful, thank goodness!

God is faithful–or we wouldn’t be here! As I prepare to attend the amazing, life-changing-in-so-many-good-ways New Year’s Eve service at my church, I am so thankful at the faithfulness and mercy and grace of my darling Daddy God–Who knew me before the world began, and sent me here for such a time as this!

He loves me. He loves you. His love is perfect and true. And, praise Him! He is not mad at any person; we are His creation that He loves so much He gave His perfect Son, Jesus Christ the LORD, to be the ultimate sacrifice, who paid the price of the cross and hell and the grave, so we get to go free–and be restored to Heaven, from which we came–all for simply becoming Jesus’ Friend.

Simply by admitting that we need help–the Help of Jesus, our Savior–and asking the Father to forgive us of our wrongs, our sins–we get to be transformed into new creations, with new life, and the ultimate assurance of Heaven later–and some of Heaven now, as we learn His Word and abide by it!

But you don’t have to believe me. I’m living it, and my life gets better every day. Jesus IS the true Reason for all that!

Find a Holy Bible. Ask the true God to teach you the truth. He will!



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print