RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION IN USA
by Eugene Lopatynsky

RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION and PERSECUTION of CHRISTIANS in AMERICA

Christmas is supposedly coming, but has anyone heard the NAME OF OUR GOD, even once, anywhere, in commerce, government, industry or politics? It is forbidden, right?

They blab about the separation of Church and State. That is a dirty, stinking, political lie. They mean only a ONE WAY separation, to separate you from God.  They will NEVER permit you to separate yourself from the STATE.

AMERICANS FACE RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION AND DISCRIMINATION AGAINST BEING CHRISTIANS, NOW EVERYWHERE.

America was founded by Europeans escaping religious persecution in Europe.  Now, “glory be”, we have it right here. YOU finance these godless, leftist, sexiest, perverted, institutions, called schools, with your compulsory property taxes

You think we have any freedom of religion or worship in public?

Try taking the BIBLE or the TEN COMMANDMENTS of GOD to your school. At work, you are told not to mention God or Jesus. Or face unemployment. Later on you will face discrimination like they had under Communism. Every massacre and mass murder in the world has been the murder of Christians, for the last one hundred years.

Have you been out shopping? Have you heard, just ONCE the name of our God in connection with Christmas? How often has the PAJAZZO (CLOWN), Santa Claus, a lying phantasy of Satan Worshipers, how often does he now “take” the image of God before your children?

Your Priests and Pastors have betrayed you. Have you seen on TV the giant multitudes listening to some of these “leaders”? Have you any idea how much money they take away?  The “Government of Lucifer” has awarded all of them a very privileged, tax free, status, provided, that none of them tells the people HOW TO VOTE.  An INFORMED vote constitutes the foundation of DEMOCRACY. Your pastors and priests are paid to make sure you are NOT informed.

REMEMBER THAT UNOPPOSED PERSECUTION WILL END UP, EVENTUALLY, WITH OPEN MURDER OF CHRISTIANS, even long before the Antichrist.

WHAT CAN BE DONE?

Forget your glorified “spiritual” leaders. These are politically as dead as a doornail. The rank and file of Christians must organize now, collect funds, arrange for publicity, and FIGHT FOR OUR RELIGIOUS FREEDOM. Speak out against the (devils) public education.

Speak out about RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION, in commerce, inside stores, in schools, everywhere. Accuse them of DISCRIMINATION against Christians, intolerance, hatred against Christianity. Most of all, compile lists and information about every enemy political candidate. Make sure these lists are circulated nationally well before every ELECTION. Mark the choices well, so the voters can rapidly and easily mark their choice.

VOTE ONLY FOR FREEDOM. Prepare well before every election. Demand from the “spiritual” TV millionaires MONEY to fight for freedom of your religion. Publicize their refusal. I think, I can guess their “spiritual” reply. They will quote the false, lying, stinking, “separation of church and state”.

Take the whole issue to the public. Organize continuous contact with supporters. Inform the public what the “Luciferian State” is doing and make sure information on every candidate is repeatedly released before every election. Ask for voluntary financial support. Account honestly for all income and expenses. No “priestly” secrecy anywhere.

God help us!

Merry Christmas?



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print