BURIAL OR CREMATION?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

WHAT'S ALL THIS ABOUT SOUL, BODY AND SPIRIT AND WHAT HAPPENS AT DEATH AND RESURRECTION? 

What’s the difference between burial and cremation?

Some say, the only difference is financial, about some 20 thousand dollars. You think anything of a dead, decomposing body can be saved? “Ashes to ashes and dust to dust”. Who tells you this? After one generation nobody even remembers the deceased or the location of the remains.

God told Adam and Eve, “You will surely die”. You think God was only kidding? Better listen to every word of God, Old Boy. You think anything of the dead body can be saved? The Egyptians thought so, and for nothing.

If preserving the dead body were important, even in the slightest, God would have certainly told us so. God told us instead plenty about being honest, about righteousness, about forgiving each other. Did He not tell you "I hate DIVORCE”, and “woman, obey your husband; parents, discipline your children"? No? He told us nothing about the dead, discarded, terrestrial bodies, except to keep away from them and avoid contamination. 

A time is coming, when your spirit (personality and consciousness) will separate from your body. You don’t believe it? Kiddo, it’s an absolutely sure thing.

It has happened to every previous generation. Only two people have been exempt till now, Enoch and Elijah, and I believe they are coming back as the two witnesses to die during apocalypse. God told Adam and Eve “you will surely die”, it applies to all humanity. Better listen to every syllable of God.

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul 

1Cor. 15:40 : There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 

The DUST OF THE GROUND and the BREATH OF LIFE from God , these are not dust and air movements, they represent TWO, created by God, infinitely complex BODIES, if you please, which have been united into a LIVING SOUL, a single entity.

What happens to a dead body? Usually a total destruction of the body is slow but unspeakably horrible. Some feel it better just to cremate the dead body and have it over with. Dust to dust. More dignified that way, no?

What happens to your spiritual body? That one continues on, pending judgment. It must be an immense surprise to some, who expected to escape both justice and all their problems. To others, beguiled by the lies of Satan, the shock must be even greater, to behold everlasting destruction of their soul, in place of Satan’s stupid Evolution, his lying promises and fables.

About this time another idiot evolutionist may come and say, “OK, enough. They are all dead”. Really?

God said," I AM the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the god of Jacob. GOD IS NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD, BUT OF THE LIVING." Matthew 22:32

God did NOT say I WAS (past tense) the God of Abraham! The Lord God said “I am”.

JESUS EXPLAINED TO DOUBTING JEWS, "GOD IS A GOD OF THE LIVING, NOT OF THE DEAD". 

Christ Jesus, himself, explained about Lazarus and the rich man. Our Savior never invented fairytales.  See Luke 16:19-31 .

“19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: 20 and there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, 21 and desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23 and in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.”

At the moment of physical death there are two different destinations for human souls until the final judgment. These are well defined in God’s Word. There is NO PURGATORY. That concept was invented by the Catholics to disarm a total forgiveness of Christ, a forgiveness not needing church or priests.

Salvation offered by our most wonderful God is well defined in God’s Word. It is gratis, free, just for believing on the Son of God, Christ Jesus, and behaving accordingly. It cost our Lord Jesus everything. It is offered free to all who are willing to leave the ways of Satan and choose Gods wonderful ways.

Before Christ Jesus salvation was actually “on credit” (until payment). It became a reality when Jesus said “It is finished”.

For all those saved by the unimaginable love and goodness of God and Christ Jesus, to all who are HIS, our Lord has a super spectacular inheritance, which none of us could possibly merit or deserve. 

God says, “The eye has never seen and the ear never heard, and men cannot even imagine the happiness, which God prepared for those who love Him,”

But for the enemies of God, death is a colossal disaster, one which cannot be even imagined. The lying enemy, enemy of God and of everything that lives, (Satan), is waiting for that. That is his main ambition.

Want to see if your demons will let YOU seek the ONLY true, EVERLASTING GOD? Try to pray, "Dearest Lord Jesus of the Bible, forgive me my sins, I give up all non-biblical religion, please be the ruler of my life! Increase my love for you and help me to read and obey the BIBLE every day!"

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Click on  
elopatynsky.wixsite.com/-remnant-of-god     Check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life”. It's made for you.

If you COULD NOT pray the above, think! What if your direction in life is dead wrong and this writing is dead right? Either way, the consequences will be colossal and inescapable.

May the Lord God guide you and help you.  



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print