He Tells Us All Things
by Tonja Taylor

In John 4, Jesus goes through Samaria and meets the woman at the well.

By verse 19, the woman knew Jesus was a prohpet, for He had told her accurately about her past unholy life. So why would she lie to or try to flatter Him?

Perhaps to divert Him from so personal an issue, she speaks of worship. In verse 25, she mentions that she knows Messiah is coming and that when He came, He would "tell us all things."

And He tells her He is the Messiah, right here, right now.

I understood as I read this today that, so often, we have been looking for answers, but perhaps not acknowledging that The Answer--Jesus the Messiah--is with us and within us, right here and right now--and He will tell us all things we need to know. We just need to listen!

So how do we listen? We listen by reading His Word; by going to a Bible-believing church; by watching Bible-true preaching on television and the internet; by listening to Godly worship music on radio; by spending time in prayer (which is really talking to and taking time to listen to the LORD speak to our hearts); and by worshiping Him. 

As we grow closer to the LORD through these things, He will give us direction, and even show us things to repent of--to change our minds and ways about--that have been blocking our understanding and blessing, so we can be more free. 



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print