How to Pray With Power
by Tonja Taylor

Prayer is talking to God, your Heavenly Abba Father, your loving Daddy God.

The LORD says in John 5:14 and 15, that, This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15 And if we know that he hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have what we asked of him.

Daddy God loves you to talk to Him. He's never too busy to talk to, any time of day or night! Because Jesus went to Heaven and sent His Holy Spirit to live in the heart of every true Believer, we can each have a personal relationship with the LORD and talk to Him 24/7, anywhere, any time! Hallelujah!

If you want to make sure He hears and answers your prayers, do these:

(1) Receive the LORD Jesus Christ into your heart. Once you believe by faith that He died on the cross for your sins and rose again after three days and now lives forever (John 3:16), ask Him to forgive you and be your Savior and LORD, He will live inside your heart and help you to live the victorious Christian life. He will be your Best Friend Forever, and will never leave you!

You won't have to struggle through life by yourself anymore! And best of all, God the Father will hear your prayers from that moment on--because once you receive Jesus into your heart, God will no longer be angry with your sin. Jesus will have paid the price, and God will see you from that moment as a new person--the brother or sister of Jesus! And He will love you just as much!

(2) Thank and worship HimPsalm 100:4 says to enter His gates with thanksgiving and enter His courts with praise. He is the Great King of all kings, and He loves a thankful heart!

(3) Go through the Bible and find prayers that are already written out, such as (in no particular order): Neh. 1:5-11 Micah 7:18-20 Eph. 3:14-23 Col. 1:9-12 Jer. 33:3 Hos. 10:12Zech. 10:12 Is. 45:11, and 43:26 Mal. 3:10 I Thess. 3:11,12. Pray these or whatever Scriptures He shows you out loud and you'll soon connect more than ever with your loving Daddy God, Abba Father!

(4) Pray God's Word back to Him from singular verses. There is great power in praying the Word of God aloud, back to Him! He loves it, and besides touching His heart when you do so, you are getting more of His Word into you, thus strengthening your faith!

You can take most verses of the Bible and make them personal. It helps me to use an easy-to-understand version of the Bible, such as the Amplified, the New International Version, or the Message. The LORD will show you which one(s) to use!

(5) Pray in the Heavenly language of the Holy Spirit, which comes from being filled by His wonderful Spirit when you ask, after you are born again in Jesus. (Eph. 3:19Eph. 5:18Acts 2:2) The Bible is your daily Guidebook, written to YOU, from your loving Daddy God!

Write out Scriptures He shows you and keep them in your pocket or purse to read often. Tape them to your refrigerator or mirror. Put them on your desk. Surround yourself with His Word, and you will grow in God quickly! 

You’ll be making your Spirit Sword bigger and stronger against the enemy every day, and you can use them to share with others to help them be victorious with the all-powerful Word of God!

 



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print