The Glory of God is All Around You
by Tonja Taylor

Some people think that the Glory of God is when they see blue smoke, or when people get so overwhelmed with the presence of God that their bodies can't stand it and they fall to the floor, or when people shout or dance or something. And when God truly inspires those things, they do reflect His glory.

However, the true Glory of God is the Spirit of God. When the Spirit of God manifests, which means "shows up," or "appears" or "becomes more concentrated," then miracles occur. Miracles--things that only GOD can do--are happening around you every day. Miracles are part of the Glory of God.

Some miracles are spectacular, which means they cause everyone who experiences them to go, "WOW!" --kind of like special effects in a movie. Only much better, and much more important.

But our wonderful loving awesome Father does many miracles every day that many people never notice! That's because His Holy Spirit is always working, everywhere in the world that His people will allow Him to. Often we skip over some truly miraculous things because He does them quietly.

God's angels help Him in performing miracles in our lives. Those kinds of miracles may include keeping dangerous people or things away from us, and helping good things happen that are God's wonderful plan for our lives.

When the Spirit of the Lord Who is Love convinces someone that Jesus loves them so much He died for their sins then rose again, and that person believes, that is a miracle. No person can see it, but the moment they truly believe, their spirit is moved from the kingdom of darkness into God's Kingdom of Light!

When the sweet Holy Spirit touches someone's heart and moves them to pray for someone that perhaps they haven't thought of in a long time; when He impresses them to do something like write a card with a verse for someone who may be sad or sick; when He gives them the courage through His Spirit to volunteer to help in the church, somehow, or to give money to help someone less fortunate; those are all miracles of Love.

When the Holy One speaks to someone's heart and leads them to choose to be holy, which means to do the right thing, even when it's hard, that is the glory of God Who is Love!

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present [you] faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Savior, [be] glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen
(Jude 1:24-25)

When God changes someone's thinking and helps them understand another person better, forgive them for a wrong, and love them more, that's a miracle! When the Holy Spirit helps someone understand that God loves them so much more than they can comprehend and they are totally accepted as righteous in His sight when they believe in Jesus, that's His glory!

See, miracles aren't always "loud" or showy. Miracles happen every day. And miracles mean God's Holy Spirit is working. Miracles are the Glory of God Who is Love.

Jesus' birth was part of His glory; so is the fact that GOD would come to earth; live in a very limited human body; then suffer for all the sin of mankind on the cross; go to the world beneath and seize the keys of hell and death from the defeated enemy; then rise again; be seen of hundreds of people; and ascend to Heaven so He could send His Holy Spirit to empower all believers; these are all part of the glory of God Who is Love!

Let's ask the LORD to open our eyes today to His glory, to His Love, and then share Him Who is Love, with others. When we do that, He will be glorified in this world!



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print