Obsession
by Tonja Taylor

There he is; he's watching me again. and he's got that secret smile on his face.

Pretty smug it is, but sweet. It scares me a little, but somehow gives me calm.

Such contrasts confuse me, but such is the nature of life: a constant flux of good and bad; a constant state of choosing which to believe.

There he is again, chasing me. I know he's here; I sense him. No matter where I go, or when, he's there.

I cannot escape him, no matter how I try. He knows my every move before I make it.

He knows my habits; he knows how I think. He seems to know the rhythm of my dreams. As they unfold before me, I'm almost sure he smiles, and in his way--unique and mysterious--he helps me somehow fathom his delight.

"I love you, Jesus," I whisper.

And I sense Him smile again.



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print