About the King
by Tonja Taylor

JESUS is -- all of these and much more! 

He is a Master Architect, Creator of Heaven, earth, and the universe.
He loves to send and get messages. He is the Perfect Communicator, the Spirit of Truth and Grace. 
He loves light! He IS Light!
He is a Creative Genius, the Master Artiste, Elohim!
He is full of enery and very bold! He is the Righteous One, the Lion of Judah!
He loves to study things and know all about them; He knows all things.
He likes to laugh; He is the Spirit of Joy. 
He loves animals; He created them and had Adam name them.
He loves to go places. 
He is a gentleman, yet very persuasive and even forceful when needed, in love. 
He is completely free in spirit and thinking; He is the Spirit of Freedom.
He is unpredictable, but always right.
He honors those who are loyal to Him 
He slays dragons (the enemy is called, among other things, 'dragon')
He is the very best, forever faithful Friend a person could have. 
He is unbelievably wealthy, the Possessor of Heaven and earth and the universe--but doesn’t flaunt it. 
He loves everyone. 
He is very respectful towards women. 
He is very wise, the wisest in the land. He is the Righteous Judge of all. 
He is very loving to all His subjects, to His people and His creatures.
He loves music and even sings and plays Himself.



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print