How To Use The Word To Enjoy A Peaceful And Successful Year
by Ngozi Nwoke

What year do you desire to have this year and what tools are you using to create this desired outcome? What you use determines the level and quality of your outcome. As such the first and important tool to use, I will talk about now, is the word of God. This is because the word of the Lord created the world and everything within and so your year is best created by the same word. This post gives the reason and how to use the word of the Lord to create the year you desire.

By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible - Hebrews 11:3 (NKJV).

Who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high - Hebrews 1:3 (NKJV).

You create your year with the Word of God

This year will not give you what you deserve but what you demand. Also, if you leave it to chance, you will weep over what you will get. So, if you crave a peaceful and successful year, you need to consciously create what you want; and a major tool to use is the very tool God used to create what we are seeing today, which have been since creation.

God created everything with the word of His mouth. He said, "let there be" and there was, and everything He created is being upheld also by His word (Hebrews 1:3). Furthermore, created in the image of the Lord, you are to operate like He does, and Mark 11:23 says that you will have what you say. Therefore, your year demands that you use God's word to create it.

The Word of God

God's word has been proven a vital tool for creation. And as long as you are speaking the word in faith, you will surely have what you say. This is because the word of God has the capacity to deliver as said. In addition, the word of the Lord has great qualities that make it impossible to fail. According to Isaiah 55:11, Psalm 89:34, Proverbs 30:5, Psalm 12:6, 2 Peter 1:19, Hebrews 11:3 and Hebrews 4:12, these qualities include:

  1. God's backing
  2. It's a shield
  3. Purified seven times
  4. It's alive and powerful
  5. Sharper than two-edged sword
  6. It's a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart
  7. Sure word of prophecy
  8. It's creative

How to use the word of God

1.Be born again

God doesn't hear sinners, He hears His children and fulfills their desires (John 9:31). So, you must be a child of God to use His word.

2. Locate the word that agrees with your desire for the year

God has spoken about everything that pertains to life (2 Peter 1:3, Romans 15:4). So, search the scriptures for the word of God on your yearning for the year.

3.Meditate on it

The next thing to do is to meditate on the discovered word (Joshua 1:8) till it becomes real in your heart; until you have no doubt of its manifestation in your life.

4. Declare it regarding the year

Declare what you believe according to the revealed word. If you believe, you will speak it out (2 Corinthians 4:13). Also, remember that you will have what you say (Mark 11:23).

5. Continuously thank God for its manifestation

Thanksgiving at this point is a proof of your faith that the word of God will deliver what it says in your life. For instance, Abraham was giving glory to God because he believed that God would do what He said concerning his fruitfulness, and God did as he believed and gave thanks (Romans 4:20). Therefore, you must continually thank God that this year will be even as you have declared.

Conclusion

This year is all yours to turn to what you desire. However, if you desire a peaceful and successful year, you need the word of God as your main tool. God Himself and other people used it and it has been proven never to fail. So, it won't fail in your hands. Therefore, delve into God's word and start creating your desired outcome for the year. I hope the best for you.



Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print