Adopted by a Foreign King
by Tonja Taylor

THE ROYAL DECREE 0F YAHWEH, MELEK HAKABOD, ADONAI ELYON. 

A foreign king has chosen to adopt me.
I am not an orphan; the parents that bore me still live. However, like Daniel and his friends were chosen to be trained in the ways of the king in whose kingdom they were, so I will be trained in the ways of Yahweh. I am told that his son, Yeshua, whom his father has chosen to reign for the proper time, has agreed to share his inheritance with me. Me? To become the daughter of a king—a very powerful, incompmhensibly wealthy king?
By Royal Decree, it is so. What is the purpose for this? Although every seeks to expand his kingdom, his motive is almost always greed for more power, dominion, and wealth. But as I study about this benevolent monarch, whose attention I have somehow secured, I am baffled, for his modus operandi is heretofore unknown.

The motive of this king is love. Love—-at once a weakling word to some, yet the force that created the world we know as good and pure and clean! Love—-perhaps the most misunderstood and most abused word in human language. Love--What every living human is searching for—more than to know, to be known. To be accepted. To be secure. I am known by Love!

"For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten
(
unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish
(come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life." -- John 3:16 (AMPC)


Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print