LEGACY - Crafting Your Child's Future With Words - Part 3
by Tonja Taylor

One man, when I told him of my vision concerning how the Bible is like a sword against the enemy, when we speak the Scriptures over them--gasped and said, “A sword and children don’t go together! What will people think?!”

He almost got it. The point is, they must think. They must understand. They must understand that their children, if they are to not only survive but thrive, must fight. They must fight with wisdom. They must fight with power.

They must fight with the victorious Word of God.

But in order to teach the children, we parents must first learn to swing the Sword.

One author in his book states, “…a miracle is no cute thing but more like the swing of a sword….We and the world, my children, will always be at war. Retreat is impossible. Arm yourselves.”

+++

"And the words of the LORD are flawless, like silver refined in a furnace of clay, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6

"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I (Jesus the Savior, our victorious LORD and King) have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]" -John 16:33, AMPC

Let the LEGACY begin.



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print