The King's Horse: Questions for Reflection
by Tonja Taylor

QUESTIONS for study and reflection of the story, "The King's Horse," by Tonja K. Taylor (You can print these out to use as you read "The King's Horse" and they will help your students or children to be empowered to better understand and apply the principles in the story!): 


1. How is the “royal rule” different than the “Golden Rule”? How are they the same?
2. Why was the Royal Rule (the only Rule) about Love?
3. Why do they say that God is Love?
4. What makes a good leader?
5. How did K’li NaeSae exhibit leadership qualities throughout the story?
6. What is a shofar trumpet? Are they used today?
7. Why was King Jesus’ vest dipped in blood?
8. Why do the horses hate snakes and dragons?
9. Why was it important for them to work together to kill the dragon-snake?
10. At the end of the story, whose “most beautiful nail-scarred Hand” reached down to touch K’li NaeSae’s head?


Hey Kids! Every word of the Bible is true, and King Jesus is even now preparing to return and get all of us who have accepted Him as Savior and LORD! It’s the most exciting time of all to be alive and serving the King of kings!

“Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll.” -- Revelation 22:7, NIV



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print