God is REAL
by Ezekiel Gbenga Oladosu

It's wonderful to hear what the good Lord is doing among these young generation of our time. Now is the time that God is building his end time armies for his purpose and missions to be carried out by everyone. I believe which start by impacting the Children world to know about their maker and understand him. It was a surprised to me seeing these little folks wanting to know more about God and to learn how to hear from God.

During our weekly activities with them, they have been receiving the teaching and some practical approach on how to worship God in their own language. This week, 1st october 2007 and it was on Monday, we were celebrating our nation independent anniversary and to have a time of prayer for the nation in the church. One of the folks {Ayo} this name means happiness. He is a boy of 10 years old and he came to me around evening time to share his encounter with me on how God is speaking to him and giving him songs while he was asleep, through his dream. He was surprised about is encounter and at the same time he was happy. Now is making God known to his fellow friends by sharing is experience with them and to form a children worship team called "sunset generation".

By telling me this am happy because he can now discovered is place. These lovely children like to be around me and I also love to be with them

make use of it

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print