Your Holy Health - Part 9 - Covenant Health
by Tonja Taylor

A few years ago, I awoke after midnight two nights in a row with bleeding from my gums. After asking the LORD about it (Our loving Father knows all things and is eager to help us), He helped me understand that this bizarre affliction that I’d never experienced before was caused by the new supplements that I’d started taking just a few days earlier.

It was something that was really popular at the time, which is another reason not to follow what is popular, but to ask God first. I thanked Him for His wisdom, repenting for wasting my money, and threw the rest of the bottle in the trash.

Since then, I learned from Dr. Charles H. Kraft, in his book, I Give You Authority, to proclaim that when I buy something from any place where a New Age or other occult influence may have been, to I break off anything not of God, and bless the food and other products (supplements, whatever) for my use, in Jesus’ name. However, there are some products with names and phrases on the packaging that are so blatantly against God that I avoid them altogether.

Ask the LORD to open your eyes to these things, and He will. He is faithful!

Clayton and I also have been praying for years over every meal we eat, whether we are in a restaurant or at home and cooked the food ourselves. Eating organic and Non-GMO foods are very helpful and definitely wisdom from God, but the ultimate good health, we know, comes from believing that it is the LORD Who blesses our food and water and takes sickness and disease away from us (Ex.23:25).

Your health is affected by many factors. I’d much rather support a Christian-owned restaurant (and almost any Christian business, for many reasons; like the Jews do, who support each other) than those owned by those who scorn Yahweh, the true God.

We children of God are supposed to own the earth (Psalm 24:1). It is very important about the head of any organization, for their words—for good or bad—affect those underneath their authority. However, if you have a covenant through your faith in the shed blood of Christ for you, then you are entitled to all the rights and benefits of that covenant, and one of those is protection.

What and whom the LORD has blessed cannot be cursed (Numbers 22). So, for instance, if your boss or the head of the organization with whom you work says something very negative—actually an agreement with the enemy for it is the devil who sends sickness— such as, “My workers are probably all going to get the flu this winter,” then you can say out loud quietly, “No, I’m not. I have a covenant of divine health with the LORD.”

Also, I heard from one teen believer that a couple of witches approached her and her friend at schools, and told her they were going to put a curse on them. But this is impossible and, after all, the devil is a liar; there is no truth in him.

The most important factor affecting your health in every dimension of life is the Word of God. We are very thankful for doctors and medical science, of course! But it is the love and grace of God that He has provided doctors and medicines and natural healing methods for us, to supplement the power of His Word.

The more you understand that the LORD’s perfect will is for you to be healthy and strong in every part of your life—and the fact that it is already all paid for by His Son, Jesus Christ when He died on the cross (John 3:16), which our faith in Him activates—the more you will live the abundant life (John 10:10). He is a good, good Father and wants the best for His kids.

He said, in Exodus 15:26, “If you listen carefully to the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you.”



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print