Your Holy Health - Part 11 - Getting Past Getting Started
by Tonja Taylor

One expert insists that, if we can figure out in 20 seconds what would prevent us from doing something (such as, being eager to work out on the treadmill, because it is already plugged up and ready to go and all we have to do is hop on and tap the screen, instead of having to plug it up, etc.), then we will have more success and meet more goals. ACV cocktails – smoother digestion; rids toxins; rebalances body to alkaline state. For acidic state is where stuff you dont want can grow (we hear).

Speaking of working out on treadmills, my husband discovered that it takes about 30 minutes to read the entirety of Psalm 119, which is the longest Psalm in the Bible. It is a good workout for the spirit, soul, and body to read this out loud while walking at a good pace on the mill.

If possible, arrange things so it will be easy for you to be motivated to do your plan. For instance, in the exercise arena, if you’re not sure about what you want to do, just get moving. Even vacuuming to high-energy praise music can be a fun workout. Just move. Do floor exercises—but be sure to do them thoughtfully, deliberately—no jerking or straining, to prevent injury (Guess how I know!). Dance around the room and raise your hands, swing your arms, raise your knees—whatever. Get moving.

I know the experts on exercise say to concentrate on the muscle groups, but my advice is to focus on our loving God Who gives us our muscle groups. When we magnify Him, His presence manifests, and when His presence manifests, He brings healing and wholeness, energy, strength, joy, and peace, and understanding. Plus, when you are shouting and smiling as you move, this burns up even more calories, and you feel great, because our darling God loves it when we praise Him, and He is smiling back.



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print