Your Holy Health - Part 25 - Power Smoothie
by Tonja Taylor

TONJA’S POWER SMOOTHIE

  • 3 TBL organic oatmeal, or 1 package instant single-serving organic oatmeal

  • handful of fresh and washed organic spinach

  • two handfuls of fresh and washed organic kale

  • 3/4 to 1 cup of kombucha (I use plan for the smoothies and keep the flavored to drink) or organic juice

  • 3/4 to 1 cup of frozen organic strawberries

  • 1/2 - 3/4 cup pineapple

  • 1 full scoop of protein meal mix

  • 1- 1/2 sticks organic celery

  • 3-4 TBL organic whole yogurt (I used to use fat free or low fat, but realized I was robbing myself of nutrients, so now I use whole yogurt.)

Sometimes I throw in a kiwi or two, or an organic chopped apple. I may also include chopped red or green pepper, and perhaps even organic garlic, if I am so inclined. My husband says that, if he drinks this power smoothie with kombucha and/or meal mix in it, it will keep him up at night!

Experiment with the fruits and veggies and such that you like. If you will keep the base of meal mix, or yogurt plus spinach or kale, you will have an excellent amount of protein and other things very good for your health!

Check out the multitude of health resources on the internet for more information!

 

 

 

 



 



Tonja and her husband live to exalt God. They lift Him up in books (P.O.W.E.R. Girl!; LEGACY; Visions of the King; Your Holy Health; more); presentations; service in church, community, and the world; and via the "River Rain Creative" (309 videos) and "POWERLight Learning" You Tube channels.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print