Wisdom Of God Is Amazingly Profitable To Direct Now
by Ngozi Nwoke

What success tools are you using for this year? One major tool you should not overlook is wisdom. This is because the world was established by wisdom (Jeremiah 10:12), so, for you to effectively work in and succeed in this world, you need wisdom. This article explains more on this wisdom, which is profitable to direct you.

If the iron be blunt, and he do not whet the edge, then must he put to more strength: but wisdom is profitable to direct - Ecclesiastes 10:10 (KJV).

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding; for her proceeds are better than the profits of silver, and her gain than fine gold. It is more precious than rubies, and all the things you may desire cannot compare with her. Length of days is in her right hand, in her left hand riches and honor. Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. It is a tree of life to those who take hold of her, and happy are all who retain her - Proverbs 3:13-18 (NKJV).

Many people start doing things without considering whether they are wise things to do or if they are actually doing that thing wisely. This causes them to end up with negative results. However, there is always a wise way of doing a thing, and your discovery of it is what guarantees your success in life. Also, know that problems are halfway solved when you have the wisdom for it. So, wisdom is the principal thing (Proverbs 4:7), and is more important than any precious stone or anything else you may desire (Proverbs 3:14-15). This is because it will give you these things you desire and much more. Wisdom delivers efficiently and effectively.

What is wisdom?

Wisdom is the correct application of knowledge acquired. Also, it is to know what right thing to do and doing it. So, it is the difference between success and failure, health and sickness, riches and poverty, faith and fear, and so on. Furthermore, according to James 3:15-17, there are 2 categories of wisdom: one that is earthly, sensual, and demonic, and one that is from above or heavenly.

The wisdom of God

This is the wisdom that is from above; that is, from God. Furthermore, it is different from the other category in that it is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy; while the other category is where envy and self-seeking exit, as such confusion and every evil thing are there. Therefore, wisdom of God is what brings success and directs you profitably.

God needed this wisdom while creating the world, and he achieved His goals successful with it. So, you will need it more if success and the blessings that go with it are your desires. For the wisdom of God will direct you on the right path to take, which will ensure you achieve your goals and not stumble.

Benefits of wisdom

The truth is that you need the wisdom of God more now. For we live in a time of great competitions and gross wickedness. As such, operating without wisdom will be to your detriment. However, walking in the wisdom of God is of great benefit to you. This is because

1. It saves a lot of time and energy (Ecclesiastes 10:10)

2. You enjoy long life walking in wisdom (Proverbs 3:16)

3. It gives you riches and honour (Proverbs 3:16)

4. Its path guarantees peace and safety (Proverbs 3:17, 23)

5. You will enjoy sound sleep (Proverbs 3:24)

6. Glory becomes your inheritance (Proverbs 3:35)

7. It promotes and preserves you (Proverbs 4:6, 8)

Biblical example of application of wisdom

One example to share is that of David's; he was a man who behaved himself wisely (1 Samuel 18:14) and escaped many deaths (1 Samuel 18:11). Furthermore, his application of wisdom (when he chose to trust God who gave him earlier victories) gave him Goliath's head and honour (1 Samuel 17). Another time he chose to encourage himself and enquiry of God the way forward instead of mourning, when his own men were angry with him and wanted to stone him (1 Samuel 30:6-8). Truly, David enjoyed great successes in life because he chose to walk according to how God directed him. Therefore, the secret of David's wisdom and so his successes is attributed to his devotion to God's word (Psalm 119:98-99)

What next?

Therefore, God's word, the bible, is the wisdom bank. So, as you study the word of God and act on it even so will you grow wiser and enjoy its benefits. Furthermore, as wisdom is the principal thing, conscious effort to get wisdom is very vital. Therefore, study to become wise and walk with the wise (Proverbs 13:20) and you will not stumble again.



Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print