GOD SING'S
by Lupie Riley

Freelance writer Lupie Riley


Thought:  During my daily bible reading I came across the most fascinating scripture that opened my eyes to the human nature of God while in the flesh of Jesus.  He's not just an untouchable, unrecognizable spirit up there in the Heavens but a God who can relate to his human creation.  He knows what it's like to live in a body that's vulnerable to all the ups and downs we experience because he was God in the body of Jesus. He experienced headaches, toothaches, bumps and bruises, frustrations, disappointments and human emotions of grief and joy.  He shed tears and sang blessings over his people.   He turned over the tables of the temple merchants when they turned the temple into a profit enterprise.  He cried because of the rejection of his peoples lack of faith in him and his message.


In the gospel of Mark he even demonstrated a sense of humor when during a violent storm he walked on water and passed by the boat of terrified disciples as they screamed in terror.  Even though he calmed the waters by his words they still had a hard time believing in who he was, the Creator of all things, the great I AM.  This same Jesus took upon himself all the sins of the world and paid the excruciating price on the cross so that he could offer forgiveness and eternal life for all those who  by faith believe in what he has done for them.  Let us never forget  "the day will surely come when at God's command Jesus Christ will judge the secret lives of everyone, their inmost thoughts and motives; this is all part of God's great plan which I proclaim (Rom. 2:16)."  Be careful in what you do and say as your life's recording will be played out at judgment day for all to see.


When I came upon the scripture of God singing it warmed my heart to know he understands all about our weaknesses and strengths as he lived out his short life in the person of Jesus. "The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing (KJ)."


Prayer:  Father God, I'm delighted to know that your love for us is so deep that you would break out in singing your blessings upon us. It's inconceivable what that would sound like to our ears.  I pray that in all I do will be pleasing to you as we walk through this life together.  Amen


Verse:  John 10:3 " To him the gatekeeper opens.  The sheep hear his voice and he calls his own sheep by NAME and leads them out.  I am the good shepherd, I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father I lay down my life for my sheep."



Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and three greats.  I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years.  Working on a book at the present.  My priorities are God first, family, country. Look me up on Google search by my name Lupie Riley, click on first link. Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print