GOD-TRACKING IS DELIBERATELY STEPPING OUT IN FAITH
by Dudley Anderson

Subscribe to the weekly e-devotional GodTracker for free!

GodTracker 748
The e-devotional helping to keep you on track with God’s plans for your life. GodTracker is published at godtracker.co.uk.   
SUBSCRIBE to GodTracker by e-mail
Become a Vision Partner: surereality.net/become-a-vision-partner/

Joshua 1:9
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

I could imagine Joshua standing on the east bank of the Jordan River, gazing across its flooding waters at the land called Promise. Perhaps Caleb stood beside him. “What was it that Moses said, Caleb… ‘you shall go with this people into the land that the Lord has sworn to their fathers, and you shall put them in possession of it’? But why me?”

“Because you are young and you are a man of faith,” replied Caleb. “Remember, forty years ago, when we came back from spying out the land with the other 10 spies? They were all quaking in their boots, but you and I believed we could take this land. We had faith then. Have faith now, my friend. I am too old to lead these people. God has chosen you. So, ‘Be strong and courageous. The Lord goes before you. He will not leave you or forsake you.’ These were God’s words through Moses. Hold on to them in faith, and step across this river. Unless you take that step, all Israel will remain in the wilderness.”

Dear GodTracker, you may be waiting for God to bring something new your way.  Often, he does graciously drop opportunities into our laps, but most times, like with Joshua, he tells us to step out in faith and trust him to come through for us. There could be a prospect of new land facing you right now and you’re wondering what to do about it. Well, what has the Lord said to you about this new opportunity? Do you believe it’s from him? If so, then go get it! Faith pleases God and he rewards those who live by faith. God does not respond to our wishes or dreams; he responds to active faith. Step into that river in faith that the Lord will part its waters for you, so you can possess that land called Promise.

So Joshua instructed the officers of the people, “Pass through the camp and command the people, ‘Prepare your provisions, for within three days you are to pass over this Jordan to go in to take possession of the land that the Lord your God is giving you to possess.’”

God-tracking is deliberately stepping out in faith

READ ALL ABOUT IT
Deuteronomy 31:7-8
Joshua 1:1-11
Hebrews 11:6

Follow Dudley on Twitter twitter.com/godtracker
Like GodTracker on Facebook facebook.com/godtracker
SUBSCRIBE to the FREE weekly e-devotional GodTracker at, http://eepurl.com/dxTLAf

SO, DON’T GIVE UP, LOOK UP & PRAY

Make provision for all I’ll need to possess this opportunity and make the most of it

“Dear Lord, I believe I am faced with a great opportunity. I believe you have presented me with this prospect therefore, I believe you will make a way across this river for me to possess your promises. Help me to step out in faith. Give me wisdom and instruction that I may know what your will is for me. Prepare me for the unknown (Lord with you, all things are known). Make provision for all I’ll need to possess this opportunity and make the most of it. In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.”

If you felt the healing power of God on you just now, I’d love to hear from you. Please email [email protected]

----------------------------
THIS MINISTRY NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT.
BECOME A VISION PARTNER WITH ME.
CLICK: surereality.net/become-a-vision-partner/
----------------------------

What is GodTracker?
GodTracker is a weekly e-mail devotional, written by Dudley Anderson, based on the premise that God has a plan for our lives. His Word calls us to seek his plan by acknowledging him in all our ways and by tracking his purposes, in faith.

Listen to GodTracker podcasts by Dudley Anderson at, godtracker.co.uk/godtracker-podcasts  



Born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa Dudley Anderson began writing for radio in 1994. Dudley currently writes a weekly e-mail Christian motivational thought called GodTracker and has complied 2 devotional books based on GodTracker. More information at surereaity.net 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print