DOES GOD SMILE ON YOU?
by Lewis E. Thomas

DOES GOD SMILE ON YOU?

 
Does God smile on you as He looks down from above every day?
Are you walking in obedience to His Word on that "STRAIGHT AND NARROW WAY"?
 
When He looks down at you does He take joy in what He sees?
Does He ever see you kneeling in prayer to Him on your knees?
 
Does God smile on you as He looks at the way you live here on this earth?
Does your behavior show that you are walking with Jesus, the one born of a virgin birth?
 
Does God smile on you and the way that you treat others who rub you the wrong way?
Does God ever hear you "lifting up" those who've offended you to Him when you pray?
 
Does God smile on you with joy or does He hang His head in shame?
Does He see you "clinging" to unforgiveness that brings a reproach to His name?
 
Does God smile on you because He sees that He has "FIRST PLACE" in your heart?
Or does He weep because you have placed Him in the very back of your buggy or cart?
 
Does God smile on you because you "make the time" to worship and praise Him at Church with the other believers?
Or do you grieve God by ignoring Him and serving ole Satan, the great Deceiver?
 
Does God smile on you because you no longer "allow" unholy words to leave your tongue?
Are your words seasoned with grace to glorify the FATHER and THE SON?
 
We are by default "serving Satan" if we are not "serving God"!
How about you "today" on that path that you currently trod?
 
There is a MIGHTY GOD and MIGHTY KING of kings "watching us" every day from beyond the "BLUE"!
I will close with just this one simple question:
 
DOES GOD SMILE ON "YOU"?
 
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 3/08/2020
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print