A Key Ingredient
by PamFord Davis

The Coronavirus is inflicting many people across the globe.

Many patients have had mild cases and recovered. I wonder how many of those healed had asked for the LORD’s help.

How many gave Him the glory?

“While traveling to Jerusalem, He passed between Samaria and Galilee.  As He entered a village, 10 men with serious skin diseases met Him. They stood at a distance and raised their voices, saying, ‘Jesus, Master, have mercy on us!’

When He saw them, He told them, ‘Go and show yourselves to the priests.’ And while they were going, they were healed.

But one of them, seeing that he was healed, returned and, with a loud voice, gave glory to God. He fell facedown at His feet, thanking Him. And he was a Samaritan.

Then Jesus said, ‘Were not 10 cleansed? Where are the nine?  Didn’t any return to give glory to God except this foreigner?’ And He told him, ‘Get up and go on your way. Your faith has made you well (Luke 17:11-19 HCSB).”

Faith is a key ingredient in miracles.

“Now without faith it is impossible to please God, for the one who draws near to Him must believe that He exists and rewards those who seek Him (Hebrews 11:6 HCSB).”



Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print