Seated in Heavenly Places
by Jack Vorster

Did you know that your area of existence as a human being expanded from your physical abode on earth to a place in the heavenly, spiritual realm right next to Jesus where he is seated and you now operate from within that realm?

This means that your life is lived both in heaven and on earth at the same time. Therefore, whatever you say is heard, simultaneously, in heaven, between heaven and earth, and on earth.

Did you know that you became one spirit with Jesus and that is why you are able to be there, in the heavenly realm, with him? “But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.” (1Cor. 6:17)

The fact of your UNION with Christ and your dwelling in the spiritual realm is clearly illustrated in Eph. 2:4 – 6. “But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us TOGETHER with Christ (by grace ye are saved), and has raised us up TOGETHER, and made us sit TOGETHER in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.”

Our citizenship is in Heaven, but we have a job to do on earth. We are the Body of Christ, which is in Heaven and on earth. We are in SPIRITUAL UNION with Christ for as long as we remain in our physical bodies on earth. Our empowerment comes through the Holy Spirit, Who has placed us in the Kingdom of God. And that Kingdom is within us. This is how we can be both in Heaven and on earth at the same time. We are already seated in Heaven where Christ is and Christ is wherever we are on earth.

If we are spiritually seated in heavenly places together with Christ, even while we are physically present on earth, then our conduct, wherever we find ourselves, should be as if we are conducting ourselves right before the sight and hearing of Jesus. “For our conversation is in heaven”. (Eph. 3:20) In other words, when you speak to anyone – whether it is a fellow student, a work colleague or your spouse – you should converse with them as if you are seated right there in that heavenly place, with Jesus overhearing your every word. We should live our lives in constant awareness of this.

As members of the Body of Christ, the Church, we have privileges that far exceed our expectations. “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:” (Eph 1:3)

Jesus said, “... I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”

Jesus is the head of the Church, his Body, and we are members of that Body. When Jesus was raised from the dead to be set at the right hand of the Father in the heavenly places, he was set “Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:” (Eph 1:21)

And we now sit together with Christ in that heavenly position because we are his Body, the Church, and as such we are far above “every name that is named”, meaning, we are in charge and have authority over everything that is evil in this world, whatever name it goes by. The name of Jesus is the name we go by to overcome any other name, wherever that name exists.
“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” (Php 2:9-11)

When we, the Church, seated together with Christ in heavenly places and making our presence felt in the earth, use the name of Jesus, then things happen wherever we want it to happen.

Jesus said, “Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven, For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” (Mt 18:18 - 20)

This is authority beyond comprehension – and we have that authority. Whatsoever we forbid on earth shall be forbidden in heaven – and whatsoever we allow on earth shall be allowed in heaven. We don’t need permission from our heavenly Father – we already have it as the Body of Christ and we know what the will of the Father is because we have the mind of Christ within us.

In addition to the power of authority we have to bind and to loose on earth, we may also ask in prayer for anything, as long as two or three agree. There are many of us in the Body of the Church. Only two or three are needed to agree in order to receive what we ask for.

Now let’s get down to business. There is a certain name that has come up in our world. It belongs to an evil, destructive force and its name is being named over and over, giving more and more power to its name. We need to destroy that name and vanquish it from the earth forever. It should not be allowed to continue its destructive action one day longer.

That name is Coronavirus - sent from the gates of hell.

As the Church, we have a Name – the Name of Jesus - that is far above that other name. And the gates of hell shall not prevail against the Church.

Are you ready, Church? Let’s do it.

“In the Name of Jesus we come against the name, Coronavirus. We bind your name and your destructive force right now and we destroy you completely, never for you to come up again in any form or name. Amen.”

IT IS DONE!



Now retired, Jack Vorster has a background in marketing in the field of newspaper advertising. As a result of a life-changing experience he turned his attention to the study of the human make-up and the realities connected to human behaviour based on the Word of God. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print