LORD, PLEASE HOLD MY HAND!
by Lewis E. Thomas

LORD, PLEASE HOLD MY HAND!

Lord, I see things coming on this earth that seek to fill my heart with fear!
Yet, I find "comfort" daily in knowing that you are very near!
 
Pandemics, Viruses, some from natural sources and others that are " MAN MADE"!
As I watch it all getting worse, I am "so glad" that I am born again and saved!
 
Lord, hold my hand and please guide my way!
Don't let me ever wander, faulter, or go astray!
 
I cling to Psalm 91 Lord, and to that old "RUGGED CROSS" where you bled and died!
Heavenly Father, let my love and devotion grow "more" every day for the "CRUCIFIED"!
 
Lord, help me to be a "SHINNING LIGHT" in the darkness thats spreading over the Earth!
"Empower me" with the Holy Spirit to point lost sinners to the one born of a virgin birth!
 
The signs of the "END" you foretold to us in Matthew Twenty Four...
Are literally now,  "KNOCKING AT OUR DOOR"!
 
It won't be too much longer "now" before that "LAST TRUMPET" sounds!
And your "BRIDE" will meet you as "SHE" rises up and leaves this unholy ground!
 
Lord, as the chaos increases please remind me it's all part of your "DEVINE PLAN"!
And as I go through it all;
"LORD, PLEASE HOLD MY HAND"!
 
 
Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 3/25/2020
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print