THE BEST IS YET TO COME
by Lupie Riley

 

Freelance writer Lupie Riley

Thought:  In a couple of my articles I’ve always closed with “the best is yet to come.”  This is a Truth straight from the Word of God.  He promises all his children (spiritually born-again believers) a time of real peace.  A time when the Evil One (Satan) will be locked up for 1,000 years.  Yes, there is an entity called Satan and he’s to blame for all the chaos, sickness and death in the country right now.  It traces back to the disobedience of our first parents Adam and Eve who succumbed to his whispers that they could become like God.  We have that same mindset floating around in so called religious circles today.

What will that 1,000-year reign of Jesus Christ be like?  Science and medicine will not stop in its tracks.  It will go on to discover remarkable cures that will keep people living for a very long time without the influence of the Evil One who’s sole purpose is to steal, kill and destroy. The Devil also has the title “Father of lies.” So we know the person behind all liar’s.

What will Science be like without Satan in the picture?  All discoveries will be for the good of the people. For the Christian this time in history with Jesus as King of the world is known as that blessed HOPE.  In the meantime, those who place their faith in Christ, believe who he is (the God/man) and what he’s done for them (sacrifice for all sin) will be part of that golden age soon to come in the near future. 

In the meantime, God has given us his Spirit as the Comforter and peace giver in times like this.  Whether we live or die, all believers still have a wonderful destination (Heaven) and promise from God that He’s coming back to set up His kingdom.  “Fear not, says the Lord, I am here with you and will never leave you alone. “

Prayer:  Father God, what a wonderful promise you have given me, your Spirit will carry me through any kind of circumstance.  Just like you calmed the waters with your Word “peace, be still” you will keep my heart and mind at peace.  Amen

Verse:  Deut. 31:8 “The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you.  Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”



Married 58 years, four children, nine grandchildren and three greats.  I've been a freelance writer for over 40 years.  Working on a book at the present.  My priorities are God first, family, country. Look me up on Google search by my name Lupie Riley, click on first link. Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print