AFTER DEATH, WHAT?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

 

 

Some religious circles seem to say, that evildoers will simply cease to exist eventually. No retribution.

What does God say?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Revelation 14:11 (King James):” And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night”

Whom would you believe?

There is a principle of JUSTICE, which can be delayed in this life, but never abolished. That is why a man can never save himself. Man needs a SAVIOR.

A colossal lie had started in the Garden of Eden, at the don of human history, when Satan convinced Eve that they “shall be like gods”.

Being like gods turned out to be being half human and half demon, as physical bastards of materializing demons raping human women. To clean up this fatal pollution there followed the flood of Noah and later the conquest of Canaan.

Today, the New Age, Rosicrucians, Illuminati, and their devil worshippers are teaching that a bright future of becoming “gods” is rapidly approaching mankind. They claim that man will never die and so on. It is the same tired lie as given in the Garden of Eden. Man will receive no benefits whatsoever. The benefits will be only for the HYBRIDS, the offsprings of Demons and human women. Check it in the Bible. You can look it up.

Demons raping human women, especially in the near future? Rough language? What do you suppose the reality will be? Do you suppose the coming invasion of demons will have some biblical morality and restraints? This “quantum leap for humanity” will be represented by a mass of bastards, generated by materializing demons raping at will your wife and daughter and all they can get.

Adam and Eve were as gods before, in control of all creation. What did they gain from Satan? Let that be a warning to you in dealing with this Devil and his followers. Satan’s promises are very sophisticated and the deepest of lies. Masonry is said to be full of such promises.

Today, claiming to be far-seeing and wise, many are still stupid and half blind. Apart from these half blind, there are also many who are totally blind. They do not even believe in God. These interesting people believe that they evolved from a rock and that they can escape all responsibility and eternal justice by just physically leaving this world. They imagine that the demise of a perishable body is the very end, followed merely by being recycled into a worm or a plant. Satan loves to keep his illegitimate children blind to provide them at the end with a spectacular, (hilarious?), "lovely surprise". Can you imagine him laughing at that endpoint?

The body we have will disintegrate, like old pajamas and return to dust. But the consciousness will survive.

The big question is not how, but WHERE?

If you are unsure about your salvation, please dear friend, continue reading.

With infinite love God gave us a Savior, to pay our penalty and a Bible, a guide and light on our path! The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; THEY ARE LOST BECAUSE THEY HAVE REJECTED THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE, who died for them. If you are not yet completely committed to Christ, know that our Savior needs to be invited. He is a gentleman. He knocks on the door of your heart (innermost being). Everybody can have the other one (Satan) automatically; that one never knocks. He pushes his way.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him. If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, it will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

Something most especial is waiting for those who seek the immense goodness of our Lord. God Himself said, that "The ear has not heard, and no eye has ever seen, neither can man even imagine the HAPPINESS which God prepared for those who love him" (1 Cor. 2:9, paraphrased, if you please)!

God's Word, Sir. Look it up.

People might wonder about the inclusion of this prayer in nearly every article I write. I never take money for writing. Every article is free to copy, free to republish. The most important feature in these articles is this prayer to invite Jesus. It changes lives, changes eternity. If even one person, only one, becomes a Christian because of it, it would have made my own life (and all its troubles) very worthwhile.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

 



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print