How To Attack This Virus Spiritually At This Time
by Ngozi Nwoke

How are you fighting or protecting yourself from this COVID-19 virus that is afflicting people today?  Surely, whatever you are using or doing will affect the state of your mind. And though, there are many suggestions available, there is one that is good for your mind and proven not to fail. This article gives you the perfect way to fight against the virus spiritually.

For I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist - Luke 21:15 (NKJV).

For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says' -Mark 11:23 (NKJV).

Many people hear the evil reports concerning this virus and are so fearful. Unfortunately, fear also opens the door for the virus to come in. This is because fear will make you to take the wrong steps and expose yourself to the virus. However, there is an infallible tool perfect for fighting against Coronavirus. It was used in the past for various purposes, and many are using it now and it hasn't failed. And this tool is your MOUTH!

Your mouth is not only for eating food, it is also a weapon of warfare, which when used properly in faith will always give you victory. So, with your mouth you can keep this virus or any other virus far from you. This is because you will have what you say (Mark 11:23) and the virus can not contradict or resist what you say (Luke 21:15).

The Two Operations Of The Mouth Not Of Food

The mouth is both creative and destructive. God created the world with it (Hebrews 11:3), and Joshua made the sun to stand still with it (Joshua 10). Also, Elijah with it called down fire to consume the soldiers who came to take him to the king (2 Kings 1:10-12). So, you eat the fruit of your mouth (Proverbs 13:2). And death and life are in the power of your tongue (Proverbs 18:21) and you can reap the life if you chose.

Jesus Christ As A Case Study

Jesus Christ engaged His mouth extensively while on earth. For instance, He cursed a fig tree and it dried up from the root (Matthew 21:18-19). And many times, He healed the sick and delivered the oppressed by the use of His mouth. Interestingly, a centurion understood this power of the mouth. And he asked Christ to just say the words and his servant would be made whole, and it was as he had said (Luke 7:1-10).

Attack The Virus With Your Mouth

Therefore, while you make sure you keep all the hygiene procedures, attack this virus with your mouth. And don't allow it to attack you with fear, rather attack the fear with the words of your mouth. Otherwise, what you fear will soon come on you. God forbid!

What Do You Say?

Always say what the word of God says in faith. Truly, the word of God has never failed, so you can never go wrong saying what the word says. Therefore, search out what God says concerning your protection against any plague and fear, and start declaring them over you and your loved ones. Also declare same against the virus.

Examples From Psalm 91

  • No evil will befall me neither will this plague of COVID-19 come near my dwelling.
  • A thousand evil may fall on my side, ten thousand on my right hand but it will not come near me.
  • Surely, God will deliver me from the snare of the fowler and from this noisome Coronavirus.
  • I will not be afraid of the arrow that flies by day, nor of this virus that walks in darkness; nor of the destruction that wastes at noonday.
  • God shall satisfy me with long life and show me His salvation.

 

Conclusion

Therefore, don't be perturbed by the news the world is spreading, rather rejoice in the infallible tool that is readily available to you. And engage your mouth wisely, thereby shielding you and all that is yours from this deadly plague. Certainly, it's not for you as a child of God. And as you apply this wisdom of attacking this virus with your mouth, you will eat the life that lies on your tongue.

Prayer - May God give you understanding and grace to apply the knowledge you have acquired today in Jesus name.

 



Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print